Truth Performance runs deeper than the ability of physical performance.
You may even ask what does Truth Performance means??
“As athletes, our commitment is, to be honest to our ability and accountable to our character.”
🔸 Honest to your ability:
- Going out to work your hardest in and out of the spotlight.
- We hold ourselves to being our best athlete.
- Am I pushing myself every rep?
- Every play?
- Can my teammates count on me?
- Can my coaches count on me?
❗️Giving my all❗️
❗️Yes I can❗️
🔸Accountable To Our Character:
- When others see me they see none like me.
- I hold myself to a standard.
- My character is A1.
- My accountability is to be a young man & young lady.
- That is what you will get from me is TRUTH.
- My mindset is sharp, and I make the best decisions I can possibly make.
- I am a positive role model for those before me and after me.
- I want to set the trend that athletes aren’t just athletes... We are PROFESSIONALS! We are the TRUTH💪